We have a very strong Bearish Continuation at the moment. And there is no reversal/retracement signal from BSTS. The price already reached my TP2 for today. So its better to take your profit and wait for another continuation signal or reversal signal from BSTS later. Watch closely also for any breakout later.
Friday, February 29, 2008
At the moment we have a very strong Bearish Continuation. I'm still looking for any Bulllish Reversal signal (retracement) later. A breakout at the upper DT trendline would boilster this point of view. Otherwise we shall see another Bearish Continuation later. My tips - waiting for any Bullish Reversal Signal if there is ?
Thursday, February 28, 2008
I believed the market in correction phase (retracement) to complete wave b (yellow) and further later will going down again to complete wave c. As long as the price not breaking the short critical line, a Bearish Continuation would still be valid. Otherwise, a Bullish Reversal idea came cross to my mind (alt count a b c in white). Watch carefully the trendlines and those critical points before making any decission. Wait for a good signal from BSTS before making any entry.
I believed the price will make a retracement again to perform a "Head & Shoulder" pattern before start to DT again to complete wave c. Or another count is there will be a Bearish Continuation to complete wave c (a b c in white). Unless the price break the upper DT trendline, the Bearish Reversal speculation would still be valid. Preferable - A Retracement before another Bearish Continuation
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
The price already reached my TP at the moment. Either there will be a Bearish Continuation or a bullish retrace to fibo 50%, we need to wait and see. From my point of view, I believed the price should retrace back to maybe fibo 50% to perform a "Head & Shoulder" pattern before another Bearish Continuation to complete wave c. Or there are a Bearish Continuation until FE 100% before the price start to retrace back. Its a suicidal risk if you make a long entry at the moment. Watch the lowest trendline and the DT bearish channel trendline. As long as the price going down following the Bearish Channel Trendline, the Bearish Reversal speculation would still be valid. Wait for a good signal from BSTS before making any entry.
Market already show a very strong Bearish Reversal. I believed the price in the process of making wave c downtrend and a "Double Top" can be considered to be establised but how far it will go, we still need to wait and see any signal from BSTS later. A breakout to the lowest trendline would boilster this bearish reversal speculation. Preferable Bearish Reversal.
I'm looking for a big "Double Top" (blue rectangle) to be establish later. I'm still prefer for Bearish Reversal trend to be happen later. Watch closely the short critical line. As long the short critical line has not been taken, Bearish Reversal specualtion would still be valid. A strong breakout to the lower trendline will boilster this point of view. Otherwise we shall see a Bullish Continuation later. Preferable - Bearish Reversal.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Price has made a little breakout but maybe its just a False Breakout. I still prefer for Bearish Reversal idea and looking for a "Double Top" and "Head & Shoulder" to be perform later. A lower trend breakout will boilster this point of view. Otherwise we shall see Bullish Continuation trend. Tips : wait for a good BSTS signal before making a short entry.
Market still in consolidation stages. Unless the price break the short critical line, Bearish Reversal speculation can still be valid. Otherwise we shall see Bullish Continuation later. Wait for a breakout and good signal from BSTS before making any entry.
At the moment there are 2 possibility which is either Bullish Continiuation or Bearish Reversal. For the Bearish Reversal idea I presumed the price will go down to perform wave a and then go up to complete wave b before going downwards again in making wave c. The establish of "Head & Shoulder" pattern and the resistance of the unbreakable short critical point later will boilster this idea. Otherwise we might see a Bullish Continuation to complete wave c (white colour).
Monday, February 25, 2008
Market preferable in Bullish bias as long the price moving upwards following inside the bullish trendline channel. But just be carefull for reversal bearish trend since there is also a possibility that the price is making a "Double Top". Watch closely the thick yellow support trendline before making any entry. Preferable Bullish Continuation.
At the moment, price got strong resistance at fibo 23.6 (211.26). Market still in Bullish bias unless the price break the lower trendline and the lower critical line which also the S2 for today. Bullish idea will be more favourable if the price break the upper critical line later.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
There are 2 wave count possibility for next week market. Is either Bullish Reversal or Bearish Continuation. After some consideration from my technical analysis, I still prefer for Bullish Reversal because :-
1) Upper Trendline already been taken (breakout).
2) Strong support at 210.18 (false breakout)
3) Some sort of inverted "Head & Shoulder" pattern can be seen (in blue rectangle)
4) BSTS signal more bias towards Bullish trend.
5) Confirmation upon major upper trendline breakout later (still has not been taken yet)
But there is also a strong potential for Bearish Continuation trend. So watch closely those critical line before making any decission. Just make sure before making any entry, there is a strong signal from BSTS for that particular trend. Good lucks and may Allah swt bless we all.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Is it only a "False Breakout" in order to establised a "Double Bottom" ? If true, then its a signal for a reversal bullish trend to perform later on. Only can confirm if we have a strong breakout to the upper trendline of the triangle and further more if the price breaking the upper critical point. Otherwise if the price continue DT and breaking the critical line, the bullish idea will be in doubt.
There are 2 possibility for today and its still not much clear. But I think the real trend will be unfold later today. Although I still prefer Bullish but there are big possibility its to be happen the other way around. Wait for a very good signal from BSTS before you making any entry.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
After several days of waiting, it's confirmed now that we are in Reversal Bullish Trend. I believed to price will go up to complete wave i ii iii iv & v. But how strong it will go up, only God's know. Congratulation to all which are in profit especially to Asia Fx Traders Forex Community. Don't forget to "sedekah" & "bersyukur". Happy trading.
At the moment, bull looks stronger then bear. Price already break the upper triangle trendline. Still waiting for my final confirmation for Reversal Bullish which is if the price break my "Reversal Bullish Confirmation Line". Preferable Reversal Bullish.
At the moment, got 2 possibility which is either Reversal Bullish or Bearish Continuation. This can be confirm later after we see a breakout at the triangle trendline. A breakout to the upper triangle trendline give me more confirmation for Reversal Bullish to make wave iii to be happen. Otherwise, we shall see a Bearish Continuation. Please watch closely all the "Red Lines" to assist you and wait for a good signal from BSTS before make any entry. Preferable Reversal Bullish.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
At the moment, reversal bullish from yesterday count still valid. I believed wave i just completed and price will start DT to complete wave ii. Unless the price continue DT until break both the critical line, the reversal bullish count can consider to be invalid but otherwise, suspected the price will UT again making wave iii following the UT trendline tunnel. I'm waiting the price to make "double bottom" before going up again. Preferable - Bullish Reversal from yesterday DT.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Preferable price will going down to complete wave ii. Unless the price continue DT until break critical point, reversal bullish will be consider as invalid. Otherwise, the price will going up again to complte wave iii , iv and v. So watch and wait patiently to confirm it. Good luck and good night.
I believed wave 4,c already completed. If the price going to make a Bullish reversal, there should be i, ii, iii, iv and v UT direction later on. Unless the price break the lower critical point, this bullish reversal idea can be forgotten. Wait for a very good reversal signal before make any entry. Preferable - Reversal Bullish
Already reached my TP. Either price will make a reversal or continue DT, we need to wait and see. Be patient and watch carefully for any Bearish continuation signal or bullish reversal signal from BSTS later. At the moment, Trend - Bearish Continuation
Price already made a breakout DT to complete wave 4(maybe). But if the price continue DT until break both critical line, reversal uptrend to make wave 5 will be extremely in doubt. So only enter long post if you see good reversal signal from BSTS. Market in Bearish Continuation at the moment.
Market still in hedging phase. My opinion still like yesterday and we should wait to see for strong break out before making any decission. At this moment, price going up to complete wave 5(yellow) only a speculate. Whilest TF Daily show preferable Bearish bias. So I came out with 2 possible count. Market condition - hedging & uncertain ?
Monday, February 18, 2008
At the moment, price in correction phase. I think the price will go down 1st before start to bullish again which means wave 4 still not completed yet. But only can confirm later and at the mean time watch carefully the trendline pattern for breakout. If the price bearish and break the lower critical line, I think we should forget about the Bullish case. Preferable Bearish for short term and back to Bullish later on(maybe ?). Wait for reversal signal from BSTS if you want to enter long. At the moment still in Bearish trend.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Got 3 possible counts for the following week market. Although I still prefer Bullish but we must always bear in mind that anything can happen in forex market. Just make sure you wait a good signal from BSTS either buy or sell before enter the market.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
After a strong bullish yesterday, I prefer the price will do a correction to complete wave c,4 DT. But if the price break the critical point, there are probability for uptrend continuation. So watch closely the low trendline, critical point and signal from "Bujang Senang Trading System" before you enter short or long. Preferable Bearish bias.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
The price nearly kiss the critical point. Until now, the Bullish count still valid and watch closely where the price will heading to. If the price start rebounces going up, then I believe wave iv already established and it will start making wave v up.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Got possibility price making wave iii inside wave 3 but its only a speculative at the moment. Need to wait and see. But always remind that any DT reversal can happen. So watch closely all signal from "Bujang Senang" before enter short or long position.
Monday, February 11, 2008
I still prefer Bullish after the price going down to complete wave b. Its look like the chart show Head and Shoulder pattern which a signal of trend reversal. Anything, just wait a good signal from "Bujang Senang" trading system when you want to enter position. From my chart, buy signal already came out at 207.15
Preferable Bullish trend as long the lower price still in the "price channel" unless the bottom breakout. Possibility price to break trendline to complete wave b before going up to make wave c. Either way(sell or buy), wait from "Bujang Senang" signal before you enter position.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Market still in Bearish Trend. I think price will make a reversal to complete wave b before start to bearish again to finish wave c. The other option is the alternate count for abc (yellow). Make sure you wait for clear signal from "Bujang Senang" system before enter the market.
Note : I will going back to my hometown Melaka today. So most probably, today is my last forecast for this week before I return back from my holidays. Happy holidays to all.