Friday, May 30, 2008
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Monday, May 26, 2008
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Chart 1H - At this moment, I believed wave iv already completed and looking forward for a bullish continuation to complete wave v. Please noted that there is 3 possible scenario for wave v later which is either :-
1) Yellow truncated - which ic wave v only perform a double top before another major bearish reversal trend.
2) Magenta truncated - which is wave v will be more shorter before anoher major bearish reversal trend.
3) White impulse - which is wave v will be an impulsive wave with condition there will be a true strong breakout to the bullish continuation critical line 1.
Advisable to look for a good bearish reversal signal later from BSTS.
Chart 4H - Please analyse all the alternate counts and my 3 divided zones which are :-
1) Green Rectangle Zone - bias to a bullish trend which is preferably for alt count in white.
2) Maroon Triangle Zone - bias to a bearish bias trend which is preferably once wave v is completed.
3) Red Rectangle Zone - bias to a strong bearish trend which is preferably market in determination to complete subwave c in aqua and wave B in yellow.
Chart Daily - Please noted that I did some changes for yellow wave count and as long the upper green major trendline stay as a strong resistance, preferably we shall see a major bearish trend later to complete subwave c (cyan) and wave b (yellow) or wave 5 and C in magenta. Otherwise if the trendline is taken and its a true breakout, then perhaps market is favourably to alt count in white. Look carefully for any breakout to my teal triangle zones.
1) Looking forward for a bullish continuation trend to complete wave v.
2) Wave v could be a truncated wave (magenta or yellow) or an impulsive wave (white).
3) Please analyse all 3 possible counts and determine which one is more favourable by applying to it with your trading system (BSTS).
4) Advisable to standby for a major bearish reversal trend once wave v is completed.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008
Until this moment, the major green upper trendline still stands as a strong resistance and overall we can see the price slowly moving downwards following inside the channel trendlines. Preferably, I'm still looking for a bearish continuation trend but please noted that anything could happen (alternate count in white). A breakout to the lower triangle trendline would bolster this scenario. Good luck.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Chart 1H - At this moment, I believed wave4 already completed (yellow or magenta) and price in the process to perform wave 5 and C. A breakout to the lower red trendlines and later to the bearish continuation line 4 woulde bolster this scenario. Otherwise if my retracement critical line is taken, then this scenario would be invalid and shall more preferable to count in white.
Chart 4H - Please watch the teal triangle zones for any breakout.Preferable for a bearish continuation trend later as long my retracement critical line still intact. Anyway, please study all alternate counts and determine which counts is more favourable.
Chart Daily - Please analyse all alternate counts (yellow, white % magenta) and looks from BSTS any significant signal for any particular counts. As long the price stay under the upper green trendline, favourably the trend still bias for bearish trend.
1) Please look for a bearish continuation signal fromn BSTS with condition the retracement critical line stay intact and alternate count in white is not valid.
2) Wave 5 could be a truncated wave or an impulsive wave.
3) Look for a bullish reversal signal once wave 5 is completed.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Monday, May 12, 2008
Tips - look for a bearish continuation signal from BSTS later once wave 4 is completed with condition the retracement critical line is not taken.
Chart 1H - Market in strong bearish trend and peferable in wave 3 at this moment. There are 2 possibility which is either a bearish continuation to perform an extension of wave 3 or a bullish retracement to perform wave 4 if wave 3 is already completed. Preferable to wait for a bullish retracement signal from BSTS to perform wave 4 and later a bearish continuation signal from BSTS to perform wave 5 once wave 4 is completed.
Chart 4H - Basically, I divided the market into 4 major zones which is :-
1) Green Zones - a bullish bias zones if my retracement critical line is taken.
2) Teal Zones - a retracement zones which is preferably market will make a bullish retracement to complete wave 4 before another bearish continuation trend to complete wave 5. But please watch closely my retracement critical line. A bearish continuation trend to perform wave 5 will be invalid if this line is taken.
3) Maroon Zones - an extension bearish bias zones - a bearish continuation trend for an extension of wave 3 if there is a true breakout to the bearish continuation critical 3.
4) Red Zones - a major bearish continuation bias zones - a major bearish continuation trend is my bearish critical line 5 is taken.
Please noted that there is a probability for wave 5 to be either a truncated wave or an impulsive wave.
Chart Daily - Please analyse the 3 possibility alternate wave counts before making any entry and later decide which counts is more favourable from BSTS signal.
1) Preferable to standby for bullish retracement signal once wave 3 is completed.
2) Looks for a bearish continuation signal from BSTS to perform wave 5 once wave 4 is completed.
3) Wave 5 could be a truncated wave or an impulsive wave.