Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gbp vs Jpy and Eur vs Usd - Market Overview


Gbp vs Jpy (4H) - Please be noted due to the strong bullish trend, therefore I have to made some counting adjustment toward the alt counts in white and magenta. I still believed market still not complete the major wave 5 either in white or magenta and therefore, I'm still looking for any possibility toward a major bearish continuation trend scenario. Otherwise, please be very careful market may already completed the major wave 5 in yellow and already in progress to perform a bullish reversal trend.


Gbp vs Jpy (Daily) - Preferably, I'm still looking for an opportunity towards a bearish continuation trend scenario either in white or magenta.


Eur vs Usd (4H) - Favourably, I believed market will perform a bearish continuation trend scenario either in yellow or magenta. Otherwise, please be careful for a possible bullish retracement trend refering to the alt count in white.


Eur vs Usd (Weekly) - I believed market in progress to complete major wave 1 either in magenta or white. Please be careful for any strong bullish retracement trend scenario once major wave 1 is completed. Good luck.


No comments: