Monday, August 9, 2010

Gbp vs Jpy, Eur vs Usd & Aud vs Usd - Market Overview


Gbp vs Jpy (1H) - Favourably, I'm looking forward for a breakout towards the lower red trendline to perform corrective wave c in white. Otherwise, please be careful for any breakout towards the upper green trendline.


Eur vs Usd (4H) - I believed market just performed a "bull trap" scenario and therefore, I'm expecting towards a bearish reversal trend scenario either to perform wave 5 (yellow or white) or corrective wave b (magenta).


Aud vs Usd (Daily) - Preferably, I believed the bullish trend is already exausted and therefore, I'm looking forward for a bearish reversal trend scenario to perform major corrective wave C in magenta. Otherwise, please be careful for any "bull trap" scenario. Good luck.

No comments: